Vocalist wanted for newly formed rock band!!! (Urgent)

William C

We are currently looking for a vocalist who can sing hard rock, punk rock, metal songs. Our band influence are Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182. Certainly, we are looking for opportunities to gig performance in future.

Currently, we have :
1) Guitarist
2) Bassist
3) Drummer

If you can sing and play rhythm guitar at the same time, we would definitely love to have you in our band! But, this is just optional. Hope to get replies from anyone interested here. You can PM or reply the thread here

Thanks

I'm 20 years old I sing and play rhythm guitar. I mostly listen to all your music influences like sum 41, blink 182, metallica & green day!

I write originals and can share ideas with ideas in the band if you guys insist :)

Hit me up at 96346732

We are currently looking for a vocalist who can sing hard rock, punk rock, metal songs. Our band influence are Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182. Certainly, we are looking for opportunities to gig performance in future.

Currently, we have :
1) Guitarist
2) Bassist
3) Drummer

If you can sing and play rhythm guitar at the same time, we would definitely love to have you in our band! But, this is just optional. Hope to get replies from anyone interested here. You can PM or reply the thread here

Thanks

interested.

Back