Intro: Calibur

Calibur

Hello everyone,

I started playing the guitar during the late 80's. Did shows and gigs on and off during the 90's and soon after that, ended up to be just a hobby due to work and family commitments. Am into music by Journey, Rainbow, Toto, Richard Marx, Queen, Black Sabbath, Bryan Addams, Heart, etc. I do fix my own guitar electronics ( pick-ups, pods, switches and resistors). It's been a long time since I last went for a jam and so if anyone is keen to start a neighborhood band let me know :) Oh yeah, I'm in Woodlands by the way :p

Re: Just a regular guitar guy

Did shows and gigs on and off during the 90's and soon after that, ended up to be just a hobby due to work and family commitments. :p
wow! gigger!
Am into music by Journey, Rainbow, Toto, Richard Marx, Queen, Black Sabbath, Bryan Addams, Heart, etc. I do fix my own guitar electronics ( pick-ups, pods, switches and resistors).:p
DIY man !
It's been a long time since I last went for a jam and so if anyone is keen to start a neighborhood band let me know :) Oh yeah, I'm in Woodlands by the way :p
where to jam ?

Welcome to the jungle, we got what you need .............

Interested to join in. Where, when and what do we try to play? Acoustic/electric? Studio or outdoor?

Let me know. I'm forgetfully and have been known to play parts of the songs out of sequence. Ha ha ha...

Interested to join in. Where, when and what do we try to play? Acoustic/electric? Studio or outdoor?

Let me know. I'm forgetfully and have been known to play parts of the songs out of sequence. Ha ha ha...

improvise you mean? :)

I'm just prone to forgetting song sequences, jumping into other songs with similar chord progressions and etc. Especially if the strumming/plucking patterns are similar.
Then mayhem and weird looks will surface. Safest jamming buddies are my buddies of 20 odd years from secondary school.

Think the "genre" I play, ought to be classified as "gibberish".

Back