Need Drummer?

TimWang

Hi everyone,

Hello, I am an amateur rock drummer from Japan.
I am looking for a band in which I can play my favorite tunes as follows.
Do your band need drummer? If so, why don't we have jam session to see if we can make chemistry?

My favorites are;

Rock : The Who, The Beatles, New Order, Radiohead, The Stone Roses, U2, R.E.M., Oasis, Dinosaur Jr., Blur, Sonic Youth, Weezer, Nirvana, RHCP, Maroon 5, Foo Fighters, The Cure

Hard Rock : RUSH, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Motorhead, Guns'N'Roses

Heavy Metal : Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Arch Enemy

Melodic Speed Metal : Helloween, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Angra, Gamma Ray, Nocturnal Rites

PUNK : The Offspring, Sum41, Green Day, Millencolin, Blink-182

J-Rock : X JAPAN

Of course I am also interested in playing songs which are not listed above.
If you are interested in, could you please contact me.
Thank you very much.

Im interested to have u as a drummer..do contact me if u still available,will b forming a band..contact me at 82248062 Fazz

Hi Tim Wang,

I am Ken. I am in a band which requires a drummer as our current drummer is leaving due to other commitments. We play all JRock songs and we need a drummer to fill in as we do take part in gigs.

We are looking into doing Jrock covers and also wanting to start on originals.

drop me a message or contact me at 9150_1586 =) Thanks!

Hi Tim,

Our drummer had to leave us unfortunately for overseas education and we're currently looking to fill in the void.
Your genre suits us perfectly and we'd like to just try you out and see how it goes.
Would you be interested?

You can contact me via 91831658.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your comment!
I have sent you message. Can you please check that.

Best regards,

Hi,

We need drummer. We have the same taste in music as u. Since ur from japan i really love B'z and other rock and roll stuffs. I ur interested pls reply me as soon as possible :)

Thanks!!!

Hi Bizzu18,

Thank you very much for your attention!
I sent you message. Can you please check that.

Best regards,

Back