Short-term Private Drum/Cajon Lessons by Graduate of Berklee College of Music

Hi all,

My name is Eugene Seow, and I am a drummer/composer who recently graduated with First Class Honours from Berklee College of Music.

Currently preparing to continue my Masters in the New York area, I am temporarily in Singapore till September and am offering short-term private drum lessons at special rates:

$40/half hour or $70/hour for one-off lessons.
$100 for 3 half hour-long lessons or $180 for 3 hour-long lessons.

I play all genres and specialize in jazz, brushes and chart reading. I also have had the opportunity to learn Flamenco and Peruvian traditional Cajon approaches and grooves from the masters in Spain as well as in Berklee.

Whether you are an amateur or professional drummer, if there is something I do that you would like to learn more about, I would be more than happy to share it!

For more information on lessons and videos of my playing, please take a look at my website: https://eugeneseowmusic.com/ There are also videos available of my playing so that you can check if my style is something that suits you. Lessons (for drums) will be held at local veteran drummer Tama Goh's studio at Tanjong Pagar (at no extra cost to you).

Do feel free to drop me a message with any queries at all!

Eugene

Back