SOLD [PRICE DROP] Ovation 2778AX-FKOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheHook

CONDITION: 9/10

urgent_ovation_2778axfkoa_1467004719_d2595070.jpg

Selling off my beloved Ovation 2778AX-FKOA. This comes from the Standard Elite series of guitars from Ovation, arguably one of their most value for money series. You'll get top notch quality both on stage and off it with a price that won't hurt your wallet. Made in Korea, this model has a highly figured Koa top which looks stunning, complete with flame maple epaulettes. The koa top gives this guitar a sound warmer than most Ovations, which naturally sound bright.

The deep contour bowl provides top notch projection, as well as making this a very comfortable guitar to play both standing up and sitting down. One thing Ovations are known for are their live stage sound, and with the top of the line OP-PRO series preamp on this guitar, you'll be sure to love the sound (and the wowed audience) you'll get from this beauty on stage.

Currently strung with Elixir Nanowebs Phosphor Bronze light (.012-.053) strings. The guitar will come with its faux leather carrying case, as well as another set of Elixir strings.

Priced to sell, looking for a price of about $700, fast deals at $650. Pretty hard to find online anymore, RRP is at $1628. Looking to sell off quickly, as I need the cash. Contact me at 8444four8five0 for photos. Details:
Top: Figured Koa
Bracing: Scalloped X
Neck: 5 piece, Mahogany/Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood
Back: Ovation Deep Contour Cutaway Composite
Bridge: Rosewood
Pickups: 1 Piezo under bridge (OCP-1K)
Preamp: OP-Pro
Scale Length: 25 1/4
MADE IN KOREA

Status
Not open for further replies.