In search of a guitar buddy

MrPeppeoni

I'm looking for some people who can play guitar together regularly and level up our skills. I'm playing acoustic guitar (around intermediate level) and trying to explore guitar harmony like in the video.
If you're experienced in guitar harmony or simply want to play together and bounce ideas off of each other please message me.

PS. I'm a vocalist as well and if you can sing that will be great too!
Thanks!

Hi, I am looking forward to expand my skills as well. It would do me great pleasure if u will accept me. However, i am more of a gospel and classically trained (Grade 8 LCM) musician. Though i play modern music such as Depapepe, i am still foreign to secular music. I am experiementing with different playing style such as the video u posted.

I stay at Woodlands area, age 42. U?

Hey man, I'm also sorta intermediate at guitar and I'm 15. Bit into pop, rock and others too but right now more focused on building solos and stuff in both major and minor. Not super knowledgeable on guitar harmonies though like i know how the very basics work. Mostly, try to work em out by ear but i would love to jam with people and bounce off ideas on guitar. Let me know if you wanna jam together coz that'll be great

Back