Guitar lessons by Berklee College of Music Almnus

Rish2

Hi,

I'm Rish. A former Berklee College of Music student and I'll be giving guitar lessons here in Singapore. My lessons involve a holistic approach to understanding the guitar and we'll be covering genres such as Funk, Blues, Rock, Jazz and World Music so that you are able to be in any musical situation and kill it! We'll cover music theory in a practical sense. Understand Rhythm and Harmony. And most importantly develop your ears. I will also focus on exposing students to the world of music, diving into contemporary artists as well as tracing the lineage of music all the way back to the roots.

Feel free to contact me: +65 9199 2064.

Lessons: 60min - $50

Peace and Love

Last edited:
Guitar lessons

Guitar Lessons by Berklee College of Music Alumnus

Lessons that will allow you to grasp the essentials needed to become a well-rounded guitar player as well as a better, more developed Musician. You will discover the importance and role of the guitar in a musical situation.

• Learn new Voicings to expand your creative palette through an exploration of the Fret Board.

• A focus on Groove, Performance and Ear Training.

• A clear understanding and application of Music Theory.

Lessons will include exploration of contemporary musical styles including Rock, The Blues, Jazz and Funk/Soul and World Music.

Individual Lessons: 60min - $50

Group Lessons: 60min - $30
(Max 3 students)

Contact - 9199 2064
Lessons in the Orchard Road Area

Rish.

Back