Just read for heaven's sake

nirvana_punk

We're looking for a pop punk dude/babe that plays drums from the age between 17-25 years old to replace our current drummer. The band vibes are to sound like alkaline trio, blink 182, sum 41 & green day etc. We're really fed up with wannabe buffoons telling us what to do and please don't waste your time if you really can't commit it. We don't really care hearing any lamest excuses y'know.

Also we dislike jamming with cocky people that gives a shit coming up with the worst ideas ever like e.g reggae/classic/pop/or house music. (I mean c'mon wtffff?!?!) If you're unhappy of what you've come to expect, there is always an ocean for you to swim and get eaten by a shark or smth.

As again, both genders are welcome if you're very keen of what it takes to be a drummer to invade this goddamn generation \m/. Pm me for more info!

*We really want to take this opportunity to form as a trio so that we can work together as a team to practice, record new music in the studio and lastly perform on stage for at least once of a lifetime. That is the dream synopsis my friends~~~

Even so, he shouldn't be such an arse trying to get people in. It's no wonder he has trouble getting a new drummer with that attitude

Cleveland has a point. I maybe an ass to people to join my band but as you think about it, what if you meet egostical people join your band and screw things up so bad?

Feel in my shoes first before you speak, I suggest you should leave and have a doughnut. Cheers

Last edited:
I keep stuff like that out if I'm looking for people. I wouldn't phrase it the way you did, it just makes you look rude. And rude people only draw other rude people in. It just turns decent people away. I'm out. Keep your soggy ass doughnut.

Back