Singapore Buskers(and all street music enthusiasts) Fall In!

ueirun

Hi everyone! I suppose there are no recent threads about busking in Singapore, so i have decided to create one here!

Hopefully this will allow Singaporean buskers to gather and share useful information with each other, ranging from transportation of equipment, to information on our busking pitches. Just about anything related to busking!

A bit of self intro:

31 male, Chinese. Sing and play the guitar(usually performing with a Cort Earth Mini Adirondack). Sings mainly older songs between 80s to 2000s. 60% Mandarin and 40% English.

Non-buskers, feel free to contribute here as well!

Hi everyone! I suppose there are no recent threads about busking in Singapore, so i have decided to create one here!

Hopefully this will allow Singaporean buskers to gather and share useful information with each other, ranging from transportation of equipment, to information on our busking pitches. Just about anything related to busking!

A bit of self intro:

31 male, Chinese. Sing and play the guitar(usually performing with a Cort Earth Mini Adirondack). Sings mainly older songs between 80s to 2000s. 60% Mandarin and 40% English.

Non-buskers, feel free to contribute here as well!

Great to see a fellow busker here! :D

We're a group of one pianist and two vocalists, and we sing Chinese pop songs (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien).

When and where do you usually busk?

Back