Are there any cheap and good music studios to practise drumming alone?

lowvyn

Hi all. As I am new (I created this account short of two years ago but I did not use it), I believe this is the correct sub-forum to post in. Please point me in the correct direction otherwise.

Anyway, the context: I have started my drumming hobby at the age of 15, and I was really into it, so much that I went to purchase the cheap Pearl Rhythm Traveler to practise at home. However, my neighbours downstairs are an extremely sensitive bunch of people. A little bit of knocking or irritant noises and they will do things that my mother terms assoftsiao - indirectly harassing us by knocking on their ceiling (aka our floor) with a wooden pole repeatedly, for example. The circumstances of this I shall not explain, but you get the gist. I am unable to practise at home with my drum set until I move home in 2017.

For the past two years, I have been busy in NS and other personal commitments, on top of this whole fiesta I had with my neighbour, that it inevitably led me to stop drumming altogether. Recently though I have been wanting to revive my aspiring passion for drumming, and as I have been working I do have a little bit of extra cash to spend. I was just wondering if there are any studios in Singapore that are cheap and good that will cater just for an individual to practise his drumming skills?

Any form of help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

Back