Guitar Repair place?

Gustave_Argent

Dear Softies,

do you have some good advice on where I could get the electronics of an accoustic guitar fixed? (Seagull Quantum with Godin electronics). I went to Swee Lee's guitar garage but they claimed they couldn't do it (that is: they cannot order in pretty standard Godin electronics and use a screwdriver to install it). Any ideas where I would be more lucky?

thanks so much!

G

Obviously not. I am under the impression faulty guitars end up as trophies on a wall. If we meet up tomorrow Monday I will take u to one shop where u could ask. Up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly recommend Guitar Connection located at peninsula plaza. The owner,Kevin, offers extremely good service and is really skilful in repairing guitars. Recently sent 3 guitars for major repairs and he did a really good job. Charged a very reasonable price too! Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a guitar repair shop!

Highly recommend Guitar Connection located at peninsula plaza. The owner,Kevin, offers extremely good service and is really skilful in repairing guitars. Recently sent 3 guitars for major repairs and he did a really good job. Charged a very reasonable price too! Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a guitar repair shop!

hello

thanks

what did you get done and how much.
That would be helpful

thx in advance.

Hi,

For the firstguitar, the repairs included:
-Replace saddle
-Replace bridge
-Replace nut
-Restringing
-Polish
A pretty major job, done for about S$200.

The second guitar had its action lowered. The job included:
-Sanding down the Saddle
-Re-drilling bridge pins
-Neck adjustment
-Restringing
Kevin spent 6hrs on the job, all for S$100. A really reasonable price given the amount of work done. Very satisfied with the end result!

Hi softies,

Do check out https://luthier.sg whichrecently opened and are operating from Toa Payoh central.
They offer services such as repairs which cover a wide range of guitar problems i.e. basic setups, cracks, hardware/electronics replacement and major restorations. They also offer customisation for your guitar!

Back