Recommend me an acoustic guitar under $200

metalwolf

Hi guys, I am looking to buy my first acoustic guitar. Looking for something under $200. It will be good if the guitar comes with a Solid Top.
Can anyone recommend me something? I don't mind a second hand one that is of a good condition.Thank you.

U know where the big shop is in town...? I can find the address if u give me 4 or 5 days...go there and try the damn thing, I bought a YAMAHA in the sale near where I live. Honestly it is such A DISSAPOINTING INSTRUMENT. I think they ve gone down the drain if they produce stuff of that average quality. It s OK FOR A. Beginners instrument but my first guitar was an aria and it was beautifully crafted. Unlike this piece ...go to the shoppe with yr 2oo and ask the shoppy assistant what he recommends. Don t buy on that first day...SLEEP ON IT and go back few days later. Also a second hand instrument on carousel could be a good move. Are u serious about playing? Well buy something decent. Epiphone by Gibson is a rip off. That can't make guitars anymore, CORT is good. Aria. U need to look for set necks, adjustable necks, electro acoustic vs acoustics. Jumbo, dreadnought or parlour. SECOND HAND GERMAN. Guitars I have to say are outstanding. The Korean makers were really good, when epiphanies were/was made there, they were ok ish...HOHNER were good. As I say, go there and try. Either way YOU have to try or have someone try it for you. Don t buy STAGG or any cheap rub. Good luck to you matey.

Look for a Yamaha FG700MS/ FG700S/ FG730S secondhand on carousell, make sure the seller has good reviews.

Other series/brands to look out for are Cort Earth series. You can also try heading down to SVguitars at peninsular plaza, they carry good brands like Swing and Tonedrive.

Hi I am willing to sell my Yamaha FG700MS at $150. do PM me. Guitar original cost is around $300

Last edited:
Back