DRUMMER looking for a band - Rock/Indie/Alternative/PowerPop/Indie/Progressive

sebdrummer

Hello,

I am a 35 yrs old French, in SG for 4 years now.
I am looking for a band as a part time hobby, do covers, play gigs in bars, and compose our own music.

Take note that I am not planning to become a music professional, but i just want to have fun and enjoy playing music with experienced musicians. i have been playing for a while now, and willing to come back on track after a long break....i am not that rusty though :)

My preferences would go for some power rock, progressive, Power Pop, Indie or alternative Rock.

To give you an idea, I grew up with some of these bands : Deftones, Muse, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theatre, Foo Fighters, Interpol, Depeche Mode, Korn, Silverchair, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Jeff Buckley, Tool, smashing Pumpkins, RHCP, The Killers, Radiohead, System of a Down, Blink182.....these are the few i am thinking of while writing this ad...and i think they are part of my DNA as a musician....

Not a big double pedal guru and triggers. I like aerial cymbals, tom parts with variations, crescendos, solid groove and a fat bass drum. I am abig fan of solid rythmic and melodic guitars playing together complementary (with an Ebow it is the best :)

Whatsapp me on +65 86472679

Cheers !
Sebastien

Back