Horn Sessionist Available for ur band/recording

Desmond Zeng

Hi all muso!

If you are looking for any horn players to spice up your recording or live gigs, do contact me for advise or consultation.

I have been playing the trombone for more than 10 years and also interested to listen to original song.
Be it jazz, folks, pop, rock, ska, j-,k-, etc etc...

I am also interested in arranging horn parts/line and i can do improvisation as well.

My email is
dz.tbone@gmail.com

So... Feel free to contact me and discuss at no obligation.

Cheers,
Desmond

Fruitful and enjoyable 2016 for me.

Played in Hong Kong and Malacca in the first quarter of 2016, weekly Saturday gigs.

Now focusing on self improvement on both my technical and musical theory.

Just gotten my grade 8 jazz Trombone with Merit from LCM.

Also looking for potential band who need horns for gigs and did I mention I also composing ska music?

Demo here: Listen to A New Day by Desmond Zeng #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/desmond-zeng/a-new-day

Hi Desmond,

Just wondering if you'd be interested to join us for jamming? We're a ska/reggae/top40s band and we're looking at adding bit more colour to our band by including brass. if you;re interested, maybe we arrange a time in march to jam together?
You can find us on skankalicious.sg on FB and skankalicious_sg on youtube.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Desmond,

Just wondering if you'd be interested to join us for jamming? We're a ska/reggae/top40s band and we're looking at adding bit more colour to our band by including brass. if you;re interested, maybe we arrange a time in march to jam together?
You can find us on skankalicious.sg on FB and skankalicious_sg on youtube.

Hope to hear from you!

Apology for the super late reply.

Currently i am unavailable for any other commitment this year. Tending to my new member to my family.

I will be closing this thread till further notice. Thanks for your invitation!

Okay then. Thanks for the reply and congrats on the new member :)

Apology for the super late reply.

Currently i am unavailable for any other commitment this year. Tending to my new member to my family.

I will be closing this thread till further notice. Thanks for your invitation!

Back