WTS Seagull Merlin

markjohn

Selling a Seagull Merlin that's in near brand new condition. I use the word "near" because it's obviously not brand new, but there are no dings/scratches on it. It is about a year old, and has been well looked after.

It has a Mahogany top and Rock maple neck and body. There's a another version that comes in a Spruce top, but comparing the two, I found that I liked the Mahogany version more as it had a warmer tone to it.

So, what is it? It's a 4 stringed instrument that can be strummed or plucked like a guitar, but produces tones similar to a dulcimer. It's an easy and fun sounding instrument to play!

From Seagull's website: "Made in LaPatrie Quebec, Canada and inspired by the dulcimer, the Seagull Merlin is a very portable & compact 4-string diatonic acoustic instrument that is simply fun to play and very hard to put down! The Merlin was designed to introduce & stimulate people of all ages (some of whom may not necessarily be players to the joy of creating & playing music. Small in stature, big in fun!"

It comes in a box, so THERE'S NO CASE FOR IT.

You can view more info on www.seagullguitars.com/seagull_merlin.html There are tons of videos of it on YouTube as well, like this one https://youtu.be/iafx6T0iRG0 I bought it in the UK for £129 (about $260sgd) and am including a $30 strap that I bought in Japan for it. I'm asking for $200.

Interested, text/whatsapp me at 9781873five
wts_seagull_merlin_1452830272_945f2237.jpgwts_seagull_merlin_1452830272_06f2b9e9.jpgwts_seagull_merlin_1452830272_cd2c1e5d.jpgwts_seagull_merlin_1452830272_a8d81b6c.jpg

Back