Versatile bassist wanted for "all stars" Rock / Electronica band

Hi,

I'm putting together from scratch a band to do originals and new versions of covers. This will be something like a "supergroup" so am looking for very competent musicians with a creative and performative streak. Too many musicians can play music but may not necessarily have good performative energy on stage and be able to work on more experimental sounds and beats.

I have in mind a hard rock band which will significantly incorporate electronic sounds. Something along the lines of Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Nine-Inch Nails. Sounding a bit like In Each Hand a Cutlass but with a vocalist. This is a music project that I am still shaping so we can always discuss what the sound will be like.

I am a versatile rock vocalist and I have a drummer and someone on synth/electronics. You are a versatile bassist comfortable with rock (modern, classic and hard rock), blues, metal and preferably other genres and can handle slap, picking and fingerstyle. You're preferably are able to harmonise and provide backing vocals or at least prepared to try. Doesn't matter if you're already in a band or not - this can be a side project to experiment with.

If you're interested, send me a text or Whatsapp at 9022 5549 and we can talk some more.

Cheers,

Matt

Last edited:
Back