Band looking for \m/ Vox \m/

whatever

Bumping my ad..

■Read all details carefully and pm me with the 8 questions i ask■

Hi to all vox out there!

We r a complete line up band playing mainly rock to metal music.We r experiencing some technical issues with our frontman,and has discussed and decided that we should audition a few vocalists out there,to continue this musical journey with us.

Our aim is to just have fun,having casual jammings,about once in two weeks,usually on weekdays.We r not planning to go far cutting albums and sort.But we would definitely love to play in gigs and comps if ever there is an opportunity.

Our band has been together for 14mths now,our bonding gets stronger, our music, equipment, skills and everything else improved on every jamming.But unfortunately,we feel that our vox is not in our pace.��U must b able to hit high notes,and to my opinion,'The Trooper' is the most challenging one.U must also b able to sing at the right key and tone.That's the basic requirement of a vox right?!��

Anyways,if u think u r versatile,and can cover 80's rock to nu-metal,do pm me privately and reply me with this info :-

1)Name
2)Age
3)Occupation
4)Working Hours
5)Place u stay
6)Any band currently
7)Any transport
8)5 Song Choices

Those who alrdy auditioned need not try again.

We prefer someone with experience, and age does matters.We prefer vocalist 26yo and above.Our age range is 30-50.Race is not a concern.This is our fb page.Do have a look:-

https://mobile.facebook.com/Unofficial-FuSe-1504373983209429/?ref=bookmarks

Like/Share/Follow us

And this is our current songlists :-

1)I Wish You Were Here
2)Creep
3)The Trooper
4)For whom the bell tolls
5)Hotel California
6)Fade to black
7)Up and Rolling(Orig)
8)Naj's(Orig)
9)Ride The Lightning
10)When i come around
11)Like a stone
12)Sweet child of Mine
13)Smooth Criminal(Alient Ant Farm Version)
14)Crawling in the dark
15)Perfect Strangers
16)Plush
17)Every breath u take
18)Can't Stop
19)Nothing Else Matters

●●Drop D Tuning●●

20)Freak
21)Paranoid(Drop D Live version)
22)My Sacrifice
23)Killing In The Name of
24)Lithium

I am not expecting u to audition the whole songlists.U may choose 5 songs from the above list.

I must say that our band is getting tighter, and we cover all the above fairly well.If u r selected,you MUST B ABLE to cover ALL of it.

WA me at 90609838

Thank u for reading.

Hope to hear from ya \m/

Last edited:
Back