Looking for Drummer and Guitar player - Classic Rock, Blues -

Giuseppe

Hi
We are forming a new band (for hobby - no professional) to have regular jamming sessions (once a week). At the moment we are two people, Guitar/singer and bass player, both around 40 years old. We love play music to relax and enjoy the music and share the same passion with other people.

This is the music list we want to play:
Hendrix: Hey Joe, Foxy Lady
Clapton-Cream: Cocaine, Crossroads, Sunshine of your love
Bob Dylan: Knocking on haven's door
Steve Miller Band: The joker
Stealer Wheel: Stuck in the middle with you
Rolling Stones: Paint it black
Deep Purple: Black night
Santana: Black magic woman
UFO: Doctor doctor

As you can see the band is Classic rock, blues oriented. We also have other songs already in mind to be played once we get confident with the above music list.

If you love play music to relax, enjoy and to have fun, please contact me in PM.
Thank you.
Cheers

Hi there
Are you just planning to jam in the studio or have some intentions to play live gigs here ?
I play guitar (soloist) , and love all stuff you mention. Indeed have playing most of these songs for years in Italy and the U.K.
Have pro-gear too here with me.

Cheers
Enrico

Hi
We are forming a new band (for hobby - no professional) to have regular jamming sessions (once a week). At the moment we are two people, Guitar/singer and bass player, both around 40 years old. We love play music to relax and enjoy the music and share the same passion with other people.

This is the music list we want to play:
Hendrix: Hey Joe, Foxy Lady
Clapton-Cream: Cocaine, Crossroads, Sunshine of your love
Bob Dylan: Knocking on haven's door
Steve Miller Band: The joker
Stealer Wheel: Stuck in the middle with you
Rolling Stones: Paint it black
Deep Purple: Black night
Santana: Black magic woman
UFO: Doctor doctor

As you can see the band is Classic rock, blues oriented. We also have other songs already in mind to be played once we get confident with the above music list.

If you love play music to relax, enjoy and to have fun, please contact me in PM.
Thank you.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back