Electric Guitar Lessons

Holispirit

Hi there,

I am offering quality beginner/intermediate/advanced electric guitar lessons at a relatively competitive rate. I have been playing the guitar for 7 years, have a grade 8 in the trinity rockschool guitar exams, and am also a regular performer for both school and external gigs/events (paid).

I specialize in a lot of rock, pop and blues guitar playing, but am also confident of teaching other genres decently. For all my students, I will be catering different lessons based on their individual proficiency and learning curve. This will also not be the experience from typical lessons, as I will also offer mentorship outside of lessons in terms gear, sound, showmanship, as well as help for any gigs that each student has, all FOC as I believe in helping my students not just in technique, but also in terms of the other intangible aspects which are important in creating a fantastic electric guitarist.

In addition, just like what I've offered with previous students, Potential students can arrange a trial meet up session with me (at my place) to discuss their current proficiency level and needs, so as to make sure that I am able to provide what the student wants. Rates: 30/hour (beginner/intermediate) 40/hour (advanced)

Here are clips of me playing both individually, and with my band

Grade 8 solo performance: http://youtu.be/XbEbQkOVIQs
Band performance: http://youtu.be/ozVgP3Z8IKU

Lessons will begin in December, and will typically be at my place (@Holland Village) on Sunday and I will provide the amps/guitar (though I highly recommend that you bring you own guitar). If anyone requires a different arrangement for the lessons in terms of the day or location, do PM so that we can discuss further Also, I will only be accepting around 3-5(max) students as I would really want to devote my attention sufficiently for each student so as to understand them better and to help them become the best they can be.

Anyone interested can PM me here, or SMS/whatsapp me at 84281228 for a faster reply. Hope to hear from you soon!

Back