Female Guitar Teacher for Classical/Pop/Ukulele/Music theory (Masters Degree)

simintan

Hi, I just returned from my masters degree in London, and i conduct lessons both at your place and mine. I have taught students from age 5-60, so don't worry about being too old or young:)
If you want lessons for leisure, and events like weddings or parties, serious Classical graded learners/ diploma, I can help you. Please email me at (to.simintan@gmail.com), or whatsapp 90095220 for a quicker response.

Hi, I just returned from my masters degree in London, and i conduct lessons both at your place and mine. I have taught students from age 5-60, so don't worry about being too old or young
If you want lessons for leisure, and events like weddings or parties, serious Classical graded learners/ diploma, I can help you. Please email me at (to.simintan@gmail.com), or whatsapp 900*** for a quicker response.

Hi, I just returned from my masters degree in London, and i conduct lessons both at your place and mine. I have taught students from age 5-60, so don't worry about being too old or young
If you want lessons for leisure, and events like weddings or parties, serious Classical graded learners/ diploma, I can help you. Please email me at (to.simintan@gmail.com), or whatsapp 90095220 for a quicker response.

Back