Should I sell my guitar to guitar connection?

I am currently selling a MIJ schecter superstrat for 1.5k around last month which i have bought for 1.6k

any recommendations? :confused:

Last edited:
I remembered hearing bad reviews about GC, some of which are they replace your gear's parts with inferior parts, but who knows whether is real or not. They been around for decades, maybe not that stingy afterall. Bring your gear down and let them evaluate.

Maybe just bring it to them for a valuation? In fact, bring it to Ebenex for a valuation too. We can only help ourselves if we help ourselves. ;)

Sell it at SOFT's ads, maybe Carousell would be a good alternative as well.

About re-selling... in general, a guitar with good reputation & strong brand name presence could fetch you 70% of your original paid-for price on a good day. If you think by simply slashing $100 off because you own the guitar for a mere week & thought of selling it away thereafter, you'd be disappointed with the demand-supply outcome. Reality check- why pay $100 less for a used instrument when you can get a fresh one for that difference in price?

No offence, just giving you a heads-up. :)

My practical advise will be to sell it at any store which offers you the highest bid, if you guitar is genuine goods :)

If you are in a hurry to sell, and can drop your price listed on soft a little, and he gives you cash. Take it! Often will try to trade, but you have to just say cash only

Back