Acoustic Guitar Lessons (For Beginners To Advance Players)

eugeneeseah

Want to impress the girl of your dreams with a romantic song? Or simply to play and pass your leisure time soaked in the wonderfully resonated sounds of wood and metallic strings?

Think no more! I am a professional acoustic guitarist that has been playing for over 10 years, and currently I am offering acoustic guitar lessons for beginners all the way to advanced players. If it is your passion to learn this amazing instrument or feeling stuck at a certain stage of your craft (for advanced players), simply contact me at 81234411 for more information on lessons and other details!

Sneak peaks:
Lesson for beginners would include basic chord progressions, chord changing, strumming techniques, plucking and more!
For advanced players, it would vary on your current skill level, things I would teach are major and minor scale picking, advance plucking and strumming, etc.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Here are my rates:
For beginners:

First half hour of the first lesson is free!! (Should you feel that there is anything you do not like, we can stop at 30mins) FOC
Subsequent half hour: $15
Second lesson onwards - $20/half hour

For advanced players:
First half hour of the first lesson is free!! (Should you feel that there is anything you do not like, we can stop at 30mins) FOC
Subsequent half hour: $20
Second lesson onwards - $30/half hour

Looking forward to starting/improving your musical journey with you!

Back