Looking for Cajon player to add to Pop/Soul/Jazz Duo

jahmin9

Hi,

We are currently a guitar/vocals and trombone duo. We play contemporary and older classics (eg. Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Amy Winehouse, Coldplay...etc.) in an acoustic format, while adding a jazz, soul or improvisatory feel. We're still in the early stages of this, but have also already performed at a party to good reception.

We are looking for a cajon player now to help carry the rhythm. If the above sounds interesting to you, please get in touch.

Cheers

Hi,

We are currently a guitar/vocals and trombone duo. We play contemporary and older classics (eg. Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Amy Winehouse, Coldplay...etc.) in an acoustic format, while adding a jazz, soul or improvisatory feel. We're still in the early stages of this, but have also already performed at a party to good reception.

We are looking for a cajon player now to help carry the rhythm. If the above sounds interesting to you, please get in touch.

Cheers

I'm happy to play for youse. I've been a percussionist for quite a while, prolly a mid-range player. If you're interested, Gimme a shout.

Hi

Good day. Are you still looking for cajonist? I'm playing the cajon and perhaps we can discuss more if you are still looking. If interested you may wish to drop me a text at 9126 2269. Have a nice day!

Thanks

Back