Wanted: Writer to review concert (Megadeth / Heaven&Hell)

Hi, kind sir.

How do I go about with the application?

I am a fan of writing more that I am a fan of these two monsters of rock :mrgreen: but it will be great for an aspiring writer like me to be there in the crowd and eventually write about the hopefully wonderful experience.

Do PM me ya?

Thanks!

UPDATE Oh sheesh! I only saw the rest of your entry when I clicked the submit button! I saw the original thread at the homepage or something and replied instantly from there. Sorry!!

hey my 27 Oct gig just got cancelled...I wouldnt mind covering the HEAVEN & HELL concert since Black Sabbath was actually one of my childhood favourite bands...

Megadeth-not my cuppa T and wudnt e keen...

will email U copies of my work with Warner Jukebox magazine later tonite James...

cheers

hi !

you need a review...then i'm your man :)

i'm currently working as an engineer after doing my masters here in Singapore but before I came here, I worked as the editor for India's first and biggest rock and roll magazine, RSJ (Rock Street Journal) for a year. So I have considerable experience in writing reviews for concerts, albums, equipment, in taking interview, writing features, etc.

If you are interested, I can mail you some album reviews that I have on me right now, so you get an idea of my writing style.

cheers!
Ram

Thanks to all those who PM or emailed me.

Vernplum and Dong will be helping me to do the reviews.

Will keep in mind all those who volunteered and invite them to write for future shows/albums.

Back