Private Guitar lessons for you (Free trial lesson)!

EugeneGuitar

Hi there!

My name is Eugene. Love, people and music are my life's passion.

I prepare students for Grade 1 to 8 on the Classical Guitar and am well able to teach finger-plucking and strum-&-sing. Music Theory is also included in my lessons.

One hour-long lesson, and all ages are welcome! The teaching place is along Tampines St 11 but the possibility of learning in the comfort of your home is also open!

I was the Student Conductor of the Meridian Junior College Guitar Ensemble. And since then, I have served as a Guitar Instructor at various public schools - Junyuan Secondary School; St Joseph's Institution (SJI); Greendale Primary School; Fernvale Primary School; Fuchun Primary School; Endeavour Primary School - and am currently teaching in Seimpi School of Music on Sundays as well.

Qualification-wise, I hold a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Real Estate from the National University of Singapore, ABRSM Grade 8 Guitar, ABRSM Grade 5 Theory, and a Yamaha Music Foundation Grade 6 Guitar. I am also an MOE AMIS Certified Instructor.

For more information, please visit my website-blog @ www.lifenmusicwitheugene.com! I'll be happy to hear for you! Contact me now!

Contact Details:
Mobile Phone: 9239 6363
Email: bheugene@gmail.com

Back