Drum practise studios

Rino

Hello fellow drummers!

I am actually looking around for a studio that would allow me to practise drums. I know most jamming studios do that but they actually charge at the normal jamming rates. That is gonna bore a hole in my pocket if I do that weekly, and not using the whole studio's facilities and just the drums. Any recommendations fellas'? Greatly appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Have you shortlisted any studio that is most desired in terms of location, setup and price? You may check with the studio if they can give you a better rate. Maybe during off peak hours?

Have you shortlisted any studio that is most desired in terms of location, setup and price? You may check with the studio if they can give you a better rate. Maybe during off peak hours?

I don't have any studio in mind currently but it'd be good if the studio's location is somewhere near central location of SG or somewhere near Thomson. Sadly, I doubt I can do off peak hours as I am gonna practise like after office hours during the week. =(

Hi Rino,

We have a fully sound proof studio with a drumkit. If you only require to use the drumset, we are more than happy to charge you at a cheaper jamming rate.

If ya interested, can DM me.

Cheers Mate!

Joe

Back