Female Vocalist Here!

ardourkisses

Hello!

I'm a female vocalist who's currently 19! I've been doing regular gigs for a while now and I usually sing top 40s & ballads. My main influences would be Adele, Emeli Sande, Alicia Keys but I also love Paramore. I would say the genres I lean towards would be Top40s/ Pop/ R&B/ Ballads.

Do contact me if you're looking for a female vocalist for an acoustic duo/ gigs/ band. :)

If you have lobang for acoustic duo gigs at bars, and are looking for a rhythm guitarist to accompany you do let me know.

I was in the circuit a few years back but stopped after graduation... was playing at Red Dot Brewhouse at Boat Quay between 2012-2013. I'd be keen to make a little on the side and to have fun at it!

Hi, we are looking for a female vocalist. Let me know if you interested.

We are currently performing on a regular basis

Hello!

I'm a female vocalist who's currently 19! I've been doing regular gigs for a while now and I usually sing top 40s & ballads. My main influences would be Adele, Emeli Sande, Alicia Keys but I also love Paramore. I would say the genres I lean towards would be Top40s/ Pop/ R&B/ Ballads.

Do contact me if you're looking for a female vocalist for an acoustic duo/ gigs/ band. :)

Hi my band is currently looking for a female singer, could u drop me a text at 8198260zero

Good Afternoon,

Would you be interested to sing R&B?

My band is looking for a female vocalist.. no pressure. We're looking to jam 3 simple songs for as a warm up first and see how it goes.

We're all in our 20s-30s and we do not prejudice against younger aged musicians. We have experienced teaching, performing and recording music but no worries we always welcome younger musicians.

Current Lineup:
. Male Vox + Rapper
. Female Vox (if you agree to tryout)
. Keyboardist
. Guitarist (still searching)
. Bassist (myself)
. Drummer

As u can see we're still searching for a female vox and a guitarist.

Hope to hear from you soon. Do Hit me on whatsapp at 90661406. My name is Hafyz.

Hi there.

I'm a guitarist looking to form an acoustic duo.

My number is 90023243. Drop me a text if you're interested and we can chat more then.

Hope to hear from you :)

Back