WTS: Yamaha MG166CX Mixer

edwinfrancis

Hi Guys,

I am considering the option of selling my Yamaha MG166CX as I'm currently living off a student budget overseas and need the money. It's really painful for me to let this Mixer go cause it is highly sentimental to me, a really, it's just a pretty good mixer and easy to work around.

I got it as a gift from family and friends a few years back. It's rarely used, and is always kept in its original packaging after use. I've only really used it once or twice to mix for a Church gig, and other times to just do some amateur recordings (I have since gotten a proper audio interface). It is out of warranty given its age, but it's still working fine and in awesome condition. Here are the details.

Condition: 9/10 (rarely used)
Price: 550 (Slightly Negotiable)

PM me if you're interested as I am currently overseas and would not be able to receive messages. If a deal is made I will arrange to have someone meet you to do the deal, a pick up at my place is probably ideal.

Thanks!
Edwin

Bump!

Price reduced to 400 (Nego)!

Didn't realise that I was trying to sell this mixer for wayyyyyy to high a price! It's negotiable so you may get a good deal!

PM me if you're interested

Back