CANADIAN NEWBIE ALERT MAPLE SYRUP FOR ALL~ how u doin' ;)

thatkoreandude

I arrived in Singapore five months ago and before that, I lived in Canada. I am passionate about singing and jamming on my guitar! However, for a few years, I kinda lost my spark and haven't performed on stage for ages! Well, I decided to stop being so gloomy and get back in the scene!! I would very much appreciate it if anyone is willing to introduce me to places where I can jam out and hang out with creative musicians! I recently bought a Veelah ToGo Travel guitar! I've been playing it nonstop and my fingers hurt like hell (wish I had calluses... no pain, no gain >:)! Loving my new guitar! Although I'm not that very technical or skilled, I can still hold my own. ;) Love to hear from all you lovely people and get acquainted with ya'll!

thatkoreandude.

p.s. I'm in the process of naming my travel guitar.. Any recommendations? I'm thinking something old fashioned.

Hello! Welcome to SOFT and welcome to Singapore! haha I hope you've been enjoying your time here. While I can't recommend any jamming places (I'm totally new to this), I can recommend old fashion names for your travel guitar!

Rose
Marybeth
Thatcher
George
Florence
Ethel
Walter
Norman
Maura
Letitia

Heh. :p

Back