Affordable Live Location Recording

mojomix

Greetings,

I am an audio engineer offering my services to record and mix live performances on location, whether it is in your home, rehearsal studio or pub/club. My recording equipment can accommodate any set up from an intimate acoustic session to a full band.

You can see this recording as a quick way to prepare a good sounding demo to seek performing opportunities, or a way to capture your band's best performance! The focus will be on capturing the best sound in any setting and condition.

My rates are affordable and I would be happy to also customise a solution for you based on your specific recording needs. You can also check out my website http://is.gd/mojomix to hear my past recordings.

Hi Microboy,

Wow that was a long time ago! Yes I did. Have we met before? You must in one those bands that frequent there.
Yes, I have moved on and explore further the audio industry, I got myself into Broadcast production operations. I am still doing it now, on a freelance base.

Glad, to know there's someone familiar. So, what have you been up to lately in the music world?

Hi Microboy,

Sorry for the delay in reply, I was engage in a work recently. to answer your question, broadcast production ops are TV production show works like any shows you see on TV.Example - talk shows,variety shows,game shows, even sports and etc.
These shows involve various production departments - Producing team, technical support team and transmission team. Each has roles to play to make the show to be broadcasted whether TV, radio or online. "live" or pre-recorded.
Where i am, mostly is in the technical support. I work closely and mostly with directors and producers and the rest of the technical crews. The works can be in a studio or on-location. There's a lot work to be done but its very exciting as well as high octane pressure. Most times, there'll be a lot of screaming in the control room! But that's very normal and usual.
I hope i've answered your question. You haven't answered mine. Are you still active in music?

Cheers!

Back