SOLD WTS 2007 Martin D16RGT for $888 at 9851-0172

Status
Not open for further replies.

badblues

WTS 2007 Martin D16RGT for $888. Players condition of 6/10...definitely not for a picky person but would be perfect for working musician who doesn't want to worry about his guitar getting banged up or whatever but still needs a good sounding guitar for daily use. It has a bone saddle and original micarta nut...the nut needs adjustment but the saddle should be ok.

Just to be sure the condition is not misunderstood, i bought this guitar 2yrs ago from orig owner who left it in the case in storage room for 5yrs and it had mildew.

I cleared the finish and wood of mildew but during the drying process, the plastic trim came loose in two small areas and I reglued it.

The guitar also had a back brace come loose (a 1" long area only) when it was into bumped by a basketball at my BBQ and i reglued that too.

Both repairs were done well over a year ago and I have not had any other problems since. You can take your time to examine closely.

Everything else on the guitar is in good shape. The tuners, frets, and fretboard are good, the neck is straight, and the top isn't swelled. The guitar sounds good too...come strum and you'll want to buy.

I don't have the OHSC but I can include a padded, soft case for good luck.

Call or send a text to 9851-0172 (don't PM me). Review only at Braddel or Toa Payoh MRT station. Thank you.

20150301_142809.jpg

Good action with fair amount of saddle left and notice the flatness of the top...this guitar has held up well.

View attachment 2303

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention the original protector is still on the pick guard. The guitar actually hasn't been played alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back