SOLD Must Go Sale - Blackstar Series One 100 Head + Series One 212 Cab MINT (NEGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulkarnean

Clearing away an underutilized Amp in MINT Condition that I got from Woodworkz back in 2011 and it is seriously under used so I am selling it away to clear up space. Full working condition & showroom cosmetic condition.

This is the higher end, top pf the line Blackstar Range not to be confused with the HT Series or ID Series.
What I love about this amp is the DPR switch which enables it to drop from 100watts all the way down to 10watts. Suitable for home practice too.

Home use only, always covered, dust free. Got it checked & serviced by Goose early last year. Comes with everything bought originally (footswitch etc.) minus the box.

Strictly no Trades!
I am clearing space & will not be interested in any other stuffs.

• 100W head with built-in DPR power reduction
• 3 x ECC83, 1 x ECC82, 4 x EL34 tubes
• 2 channels and 4 modes (footswitchable)
• Clean channel with Warm (Plexi) and Bright (Class A) type modes
• Overdrive channel with Crunch and Super Crunch modes
• ISF equipped tone control section
• Presence and Resonance controls
• Master Volume
• Series effects loop
• MIDI switching

Price looking to sell @ SGD1000 but I need to clear space as soon as possible.
So Serious Buyers with quick cash deal please send me Reasonable Offers!
Confirmed buyers may self-collect & test at my place in Tampines.

FAQS

Q: Is the amp working?
A: :eek: Of course it is & I am letting you test it before you bring it home from my place.

Q: Are the speakers V30s?
A: I bought this amp from Woodworkz back in 2011. Back then, Series One 212 Speakers do not come with V30s yet. Please don't tell me that it is must be the HTV 212 if they are not V30s. I still have the cardboard box of the cab and receipt. If you search online, you will get the answer.

Q: Will you sell the cab & head seperately?
A: No, I am clearing space. Both need to go.

Timewasters, asking questions already explained in this post and lowballers will be ignored.

NOTE:
Again guys please contact me only if you’re serious about buying.
If you're a nice & honest serious buyer that can deal quickly, just hit me with a reasonable offer.
SMS/WhatsApp 9SevenSixSix5Two2Four.

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 154
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back