Hello! Tony Leo here :)

Tony Leo

Hi guys,

My name is Tony Leo and I just got transferred by my company in KL here to SG a month back.

I am a singer-songwriter (though of late, I kept doing wedding gigs coz they pay well :p), a sessionist (guitars) and a music teacher and I used to do it full time for 7 years before I decided to come back to the corporate world.

Music and theatre runs in my blood though and I promise myself to keep dabbling in these fields after work and in the weekends.

I would like to connect with like-minded passionate musos over here and see how I could contribute in this already filled with crazy talented peeps that you guys are. :)

Below's a sample of some of my songs for your listening pleasure (hopefully) hahaha :

https://play.spotify.com/album/1O5VZ37wnAwcM5XRqaNuHR

https://soundcloud.com/tonyleomusic

Let me know of any good things that's happening soon like gigs and concerts and/or if you need to collaborate or work with. :)

Cheers!
Tony Leo (or you can call me Tones)

Hi Tones, I like that name btw. haha/

Quick intro about me.

Im Isa 26 this year at the end of the year in fact. I really really REALLY want to be in entertainment industry , specifically singing. Im really interested to be in a boyband singing group here in SG theres like none. You should try checking Collabro from Britians got talent singing bring him home. It is to die for. So it could be a great and unique to locals. I heard you singing and its nice dude, you really have talent.

Unfortunately for me I have self confident issues so whenever I sing, I really feel like cannot make it. Ughh. But I try to open up to a friend of mine and sing infront of her. She said that obviously it wasnt perfect but she hears potential in my singing and she know that I can do better.

So what do you think?

Hi Isa!

Pleased to e-meet you! :)

Yeah, I've seen Collabro perform and yeah they are good!

Hmmm.. maybe you should join a choir group here in SG? Why is because you will more like-minded people who loves singing and they usually will branch out into smaller groups for smaller gigs and I can so see you connect with them and get a step closer in getting to set up a boyband group?

Try it! :)

Good afternoon Tones,

Pleased to e-meet you too. Choir group~ hmm ive never thought of that actually... If possible I want to relive the boyband eras like Backstreet Boys, Blue and Nsync etc because lets be honest here, those years were awesome! haha.. Youre not into this kind of boyband thingy im assuming, youre like a single or duo kind of person? Have you settled down here in SG?

Cheers~

Back