Looking for sponsors to be featured in Vic Firth website (US)

KennyHogan

Hi Folks! Does anyone of you know a professional recording studio in Singapore who is willing to sponsor my drum demo? I have been offered to be featured in Vic Firth's 'Artiste Spotlight' in the States. This generates a huge publicity for the studio and other establishments. I am also looking for a professional video photographer and lighting professionals as well. Please PM me if you are keen or know any establishments who are? Please visit www.vicfirth.com click 'Artiste' and then the alphabet 'H' as in my surname (Hogan).This is truly another huge honor for me especially for a SIngaorean drummer to be featured in the list of world class drummers in the US and other international countries. I am still gonna push forward and work harder and not get all to satiesfied or complacent. Friends, I really appreciate your advice? Please help to share this post and Thank You again;-) I would also be happy if those of you wanna dd me on FB. My FB name is 'Kenny Hogan'. Just message me you are from SOFT and I will accept! Good to see so many new drummers and musicians now in Singapore ;-)

Hi Kenny,

Congrats on the offer from VF. Not sure if you've found the right guys for the job but if you haven't, I'm pretty sure there might be hardly anyone willing to do it for free. Yes, it's up on a global website with lots of traffic but would it really benefit them? Find your preferred studios and/or videographer and talk to them! You might be able to get a good price with the VF offer.

All the best!

Back