Recommendations of shops for electric guitar setup/customization.

NoobNubNub

Aye guys, I've been wanting to rewire one of my tone control to a different pickup(rewiring the middle to bridge pickup like Eric Johnson), but i do not have the skills and equipment.

And is it possible to remove all the polyester/lacquer finish on the neck of a guitar ? I sanded twice, it's better but still sticky when i sweat.

I'm using a Squier 60's Classic Vibe

Thanks in advance

Yup. Beez is good. Goose is good. Even Nic is good (i personally trust my guitars with him). Nic did mod my strat to what you wanted actually (tone control to bridge).

For your guitar neck, you need to sand more bro.

Squier for the win!

s470+beez.jpg

Beez does all my stuff. since day 1.

Hi, who is Nic by the way??

Yup. Beez is good. Goose is good. Even Nic is good (i personally trust my guitars with him). Nic did mod my strat to what you wanted actually (tone control to bridge).

For your guitar neck, you need to sand more bro.

Squier for the win!

Malcolm for guitar set up,
Beez for electrical related,
Sound Alchemy, TYMC and SV for everything else under the roof if you're looking for things to be done in a hurry.

I tried Malcolm set up once, expensive but worth it. My guitar played magnificently. Beez did the rewiring work and all for my guitar and installation of pickups. I went to Sound Alchemy before, they solved my fret buzz issue and other stuff.

I recommend those. But TYMC is a good bet, as I have been hearing good stories about them and have plans to try them as my guitar requires servicing as of now.

Beez can do both the set up and the electronics wiring.

If it's something he can't do, he'll recommend you to the others.

Thumbs up for Beez as usual

Back