Freelance Sound Engineer Avaliable (Mix, Master, Record, Produce, Guitar Tracking)

ZackWayne

Greetings Fellow Musicians.

Im currently a student from one of the polytechnics in SG taking a diploma in music production and also studies from Rethink Mixing and The Ultimate Mastering Formula.

Im interested in applying what I have learnt into serious works. However I would charge lesser then that of the lowest professional charge in singapore. I have searched and is offering relative lower price compared to them in all aspect.

I have a home studio with one scarlett condenser microphone, Imac, 4 Octave KeyRig Midi Keyboard and a pair of Prodipe pro 5 version 2 speakers.

I currently offer multi track recording(just for singer, guitarist and keyboardist), Mixing, Mastering and tracking for other bands as a guitarist.

Multi Track - $20 per hour
Mixing - $120 per song
Mastering - $40 per song (only if I did the mixing)
Guitarist for hire - Based on Song
Composition for films - Based on Film

Of course as Im not a professional. Some might be afraid that I deliver bad quality work and they would waste them money by hiring me. Hence heres some rules I would set first.

Multi Track - If after 1 hour of tracking and you in any way do not like the quality of stuff, you can leave without having to pay any amount. This way I wont have to send you any track.
However if you are satisfied with it, you have to pay before you leave. And I would send you the audio files by that day.

Mixing - You can come in the studio with thumbdrive contaning your audio tracks.
Come by and I'll mix infront of you for 30Minutes. If you feel that im not capable of mixing for you, you can leave straight. Else if interested, pay 50% first. Then after the mix is done, pay the remaining.

I would include only one revision mix.

Contact 98327878 if interested.

hi can you teach about setting up home studio?i hv sonar LE that comes with my boss me-25 but i know nuts about using the software

Back