Female pianist and singer available for gigs

cherry_89

Hi

I'm an experienced classical/pop pianist and vocalist available for hire. Have done mostly teaching piano. I am keen to go into the music scene even more because it is what I love to do most! I have experience performing in groups at public places, and as a soloist. Able to play and sing on keys/guitar. (I'm a self taught guitarist too).

For live audition and immediate hire for events, gigs, weddings, do drop me a message with your details and rates at 96771905. I'll reply ASAP.

Thanks! :)

Hi,
We are looking for keyboardist and lead guitarist to make music together as a band! Our currently line up consist of:
1 X Bassist
1 X Drummer
1 X Vocalist

We are covering Top 40s Mando and English songs. Artistes we are covering includes:
萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao), 五月天 (Mayday), 张惠妹 (Ah Mei), 周杰伦 (Jay Chou), 叮当 (Ding Dang) , 温岚 (Landy Wen), GEM,A-Lin, Duffy, Adele, Ellie Goulding and many others

Some of the covered songs included:
错的人, 闪闪惹人爱, 你不是真正的快乐, 我最亲爱的, 王妃,泡沫,退后,明明就,梦醒时分,安静,傻瓜,天后,不是你的错,Love Me Like You Do,Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To The Rain,Mercy, Just Give Me A Reason and many many others!

If interested please kindly drop an email to liyiwei88@hotmail.com for more discussion. Please do kindly drop your contact number. Thanks =)

Back