Would you like a bassist to go with your band?

pangzter

Hey SOFT,

Been playing the bass for 5 years now and was previously in a punk rock band back in secondary school days. Thankfully, the genre I listen to has expanded - I am quite into stuff by The Beatles, Brit Rock, some Top 40s, and some golden oldies. Am willing to learn new stuff if you permit. Not formally trained but I was from the military band back in the day.

Am currently in PSB Academy's Music Club playing the bass as well. The school has several events organised by international students throughout the year and the club is always involved. Had the opportunity to do some mainstream stuff and ethnic stuff of which I would not have the opportunity otherwise.

I have been wanting to join a band and do a few gigs too if I am not too busy with school and earn my keeps a bit. Hit me up if you are looking for a bassist. Perhaps we can work something out. I would love to hear from you.

1980245_10152382848380466_1102093910_o.jpg

Peace.

Alan

Last edited:
Hi Alan,

I'm from SOMA. And am currently in need of a bassist to work with 3 of my songs for my FYP.
Are you available to help out? :)

Hey man are you still looking for a band? We have an upcoming show and if youre interested to fill in do contact 98760627

hi bro, will u interested in a metal band..? we are doing originals..we are doing recording soon..if u interested do reply my thread..hope to hear from u..

Hi,

I have a jamming room booked for this Thursday 830 - 10pm
Jamming the following:

Allen Stone - Unaware
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Portishead - Glorybox

Keen to jam?
We are just forming a new band from scratch.
Have a keyboard, drummer, vocalist and guitar for Thursday.
You can whatsapp / text me at 91876522

Back