Bassist looking for some heavy band.

Aedy

Hi, i'm looking for a cover band to join as a bassist. Not much exp just random jamming with friends and relatives sometimes. Performed gigs before and it was back in 2007. Been playing bass till now without a band and decide to join one. Prefer english songs only. My influence is Metallica, Dio, Iron Maiden, GnR. Would be interested to learn more heavy covers. And i dont mind joining acoustic band too.

If any band still looking for commited and dedicated bassist. Please do pm me.

Thank you very the much. Heh. \m/

Hi, i'm looking for a cover band to join as a bassist. Not much exp just random jamming with friends and relatives sometimes. Performed gigs before and it was back in 2007. Been playing bass till now without a band and decide to join one. Prefer english songs only. My influence is Metallica, Dio, Iron Maiden, GnR. Would be interested to learn more heavy covers. And i dont mind joining acoustic band too.

Bro.. ur number?

can pm mi ur video bro? thanks

Back