Guitarist Available For Bands and Gigs. ( NO Metal, Punk or Hardcore )

xxxvalentine

Greetings Musicians,

Thanks for reviewing this post.

As mention above, I'm available for any bands or gigs. Genre i prefer would be Jazz, Blues, Pop or Funk.

Im 28 this year and basically my past experience was all in a metal bands. And sadly i grew tired of playing them. I cover almost all metals throught my life. You name it, Heavy Metal, Power Metal, Death Metal, Brutal Death Metal, Technical Death Metal, symphonic death metal, Gore grind, Grindcore and etc. So basically i grew tired. But hey, I still love listening to them as they are my first roots, its just that i wanna explore more other common Genres.

This time i would love to share my music to common and general crowds. Not for fame, but something i can have as experience.

For influences i guess i dont have much as im still new in the common group.

I dont need to elaborate much as this is not a dating site ( even in dating i tend not to talk much. hahaha ) but all i can say is, i really do have passion for a music. Im very easy to interact with band members as i am very friendly and joyful.

Anyway, interested parties, do comment below and leave me your numbers. And i will straight away contact you guys as my work require me to be in my laptop 24hrs. So i will check soft.com everyday.

Thank you.

Back