Bassist looking for a gigging band

tashi

Hello all! I'm a blues rock/rock bassist looking for a gigging band, or a band that has plans to gig in the near future. I've been playing the bass for awhile now and am looking for a committed band to be a part of. Drop me a PM and we can discuss further! Oh, I'm also 30 and preferably looking for musicians around the same age :)

hi , im a drummer left my previous band cos they only jam for fun . im keen to start all over again and been itching to gig also. so any vacancy for drummer , i do also have a guitarist who can sing as well . if you keen with us ....we can have a jam practise.

Hello all! I'm a blues rock/rock bassist looking for a gigging band, or a band that has plans to gig in the near future. I've been playing the bass for awhile now and am looking for a committed band to be a part of. Drop me a PM and we can discuss further! Oh, I'm also 30 and preferably looking for musicians around the same age :)

Hi,

Are you still available? Our band plays essentially blues/classic rock, mid-30 of average age. We play regular gigs and have originals that we plan to record. Looking for a committed (ie non sessionist) bassist.

If so, pl sms me at @ 91064353

Cheers

hey, we need you asap!

check out our demo: http://www.reverbnation.com/latchkeyrevolt

we have gigs lined up and a soon to depart bassist.

call 84390068 to discuss. Kris.x

Back