Any luthiers in Singapore that can build/assemble a guitar?

Godspeed64

As above, I'd like to think that I know quite a lot about gear, but when it comes to Parts-o-casters, I'm completely new to this field. Also, most partscasters I've seen are bolt-on Fender related projects (Strat/Tele), or Warmoth commissioned builds.

Assuming I can get a guitar body with the routing I want and the relevant bridge position:
1) Who can do a professional paintjob and nitro coating over the body?
2) Who can cut a control plate and custom sized pickguard based on the body?
3) Who can fix in the electronics that are somewhat unconventional?

Assuming I can get a neck as well:
1) Who can attach a set-neck to a guitar? Where can I even find one?
2) Who can do the final finishing touches, and overall truss rod/intonation adjustments, for a completely new project guitar? (This person must know how guitars work; I find many shops can't set-up my Jaguar for nuts).

I'm asking this because I am completely new to the world of design-your-own-guitar. Small luthiers in the States, Europe, or Australia demand exorbitant prices and is a hefty investment that places your trust that that luthiers judgement will be completely in line with yours.
As for my project, I intend to merge what I love about both my Gibson SG, and Fender Jaguar.

I am thinking of:
Tomahawk Telehawk body (unconventional and looks like something either Gibson or Fender may have produced)
Gibson Lyre Vibrola type bridge assembly
Mastery bridge instead of tune-o-matic (I find the Jaguar's bridge to be important to the sound)
Bridge humbucker
Jaguar single coil neck with tiger claw
Pickguard/control plate assembly to resemble the Jaguar (top control panel to coil split the humbucker or not, and a choice of which coil to use ala Fender pawn shop mustang, and a bass contour control like Reverend guitars and G&L guitars) (bottom right control panel to be a simple 3 way pickup selector like the Johnny Marr Jaguar) (bottom left is the normal master volume, master tone, and input jack)
Set-neck, I like the look of the Firebird studio reversed headstock without the banjo tuners, dimensions would be similar to my Gibson SG that plays a lot better than my Jaguar

Feels fun to entertain outlandish ideas. Have a good day!

Last edited:
Yup. Luca can probably do the finishing and setup that you're asking for. Goose probably could too. For pretty reasonable prices I might add. For electronics, Goose would be the go-to!

Yup. Luca can probably do the finishing and setup that you're asking for. Goose probably could too. For pretty reasonable prices I might add. For electronics, Goose would be the go-to!

Sorry to hijack this thread.
I am also looking for a luthier who can refinish and setup my bass guitar.

Pardon my ignorance, do they have a website or anybody have their contacts?
Thanks in advance.

Back