Greetings from Joel Sta Maria

joelstamaria

Hey there guys I'm Joel from Malaysia but now in singapore working. I'm a bassist looking for a band to play with and enjoy myself. From the 70s,80s,90s and any other likes of rock and roll, rock, hard rock, slow rock, country, or anything u guys need I could learn it do let me know. Or maybe form a band Or if u guys wanna make a band I'm up for it anything goes. U guys can check it out on YouTube at Joel sixx or message me at 81114390 thank you hope to hear from u guys soon thank you once again. I hope to hear from you guys soon take care god bless. Ciao

Greetings people from SOFT

Hey there guys I'm Joel Sta Maria from Malaysia but now in Singapore working. I'm a bassist looking for a band or to make a band to play with on gigs/small concerts or anything else and enjoy myself. From the 70s,80s,90s and any other likes of rock and roll, rock, hard rock, slow rock, country, Blues, Jazz or anything u guys need I could learn it do let me know. Or maybe form a band Or if u guys wanna make a band I'm up for it anything goes. U guys can check it out on YouTube at Joel sixx or message me at 81114390 thank you hope to hear from u guys soon thank you once again. I hope to hear from you guys soon take care god bless. Ciao

Re: Greetings people from SOFT

Welcome to the jungle, we got what you need .........

Re: Greetings people from SOFT

Hi there Joel! Just wondering... any relationship to Malaysian Born Singer/Composer/Producer Royston Sta Maria? (He was a bassist too) Hehehe!

Joel...Bassist....

HI guys,

Im Joel,25 a bass player and would like to find a band that makes own music or play covers ect: rock and roll, blues,funk....
PM me if anything...93826912....

Anyone wanna make a Rock adn Roll band!!!

Dear Musician Friends,

greetings I'm Joel from Malaysia now living in Singapore and I'm a Bassist. Anyone out there wanna make a Rock and Roll band or already have one but in need of a bass player. Would love to try out as to make it big time. Pm me if you guys would like to make a band or in need of a bassist. 93826912

Re: Anyone wanna make a Rock adn Roll band!!!

bassists rocks ! it is good to be a bassist !
because it rocks and rocks and rolls !

Latest posts

Back