Music and songwriting workshops for bassists, guitarists and keyboardists

Greetings music lovers,

If you love music and have been wanting to learn it but do not have the budget and time to commit to monthly lessons then our music workshops is for you.

So what kind of workshop is this?

-its new and will be starting in august
-one day workshop
-more theory to make you fully understand what you are doing
-there is a bit of practical but more theory
-workshops will be at a design studio space

so by the end of the 2 hour workshop what will you be able to do?
-know how to find the notes on your fretboard and keyboard
-know how to play ALL major and Minor chords
-know how to play ALL the major and minor scales
-basic rhythm

Please note that this workshop is focusing more on music as a whole and not a stylistic study of any specific genre.
But with this wonderful knowledge in music, you will be able to embark on your own to further study your heroes and your favourite genre.

Please also note that after the workshop you won't be playing like Elton John or Jimi Hendrix, but u will secure sufficient amount of information and the rest is up to you what you want to do with the knowledge.

If you choose to apply and practice DAILY! Then you will be a good musician in 6 months time.

An added bonus for you is, if you are a budding guitarist, by the end of the workshop,you can start playing not only your guitar, but a keyboard as well and vice versa.

So thats the beauty of it when you learn about music itself, you get to apply it to more than one instruments.

Think about it, you will be paying for a workshop that teaches you how to play two instruments, you only have to go once and that means you are going to save time and effort from travelling weekly and use that time for other activities instead. And you learn at a faster rate. So what are you waiting for?

max of 6 students in a workshop to ensure that everyone gets the attention they need.

To find out more about me, and the workshops. you can visit my website at www.generationmusician.com
or email me at faris@generationmusician.com

Hey buddy, prices are on the website

Price of the basic workshop is $99

Lets break it down, what students learn can apply to both guitar and keyboard,and yes i will teach you how to play chords and scales on both instruments.

Average Price to learn piano/keyboard? Though i know it can be expensive, lets just put $30 bucks per hour. That makes $120 per month. How long does it take to learn all the major and minor chords and major and minor scales on a keyboard/piano? Definitely more than a month. I would honestly say between 6 mths to one year. But lets just take 3 monts. So 120 multiply by 3 mths u get $360 from only keyboard and piano lessons.

So since im teaching both , lets add the cost of guitar lessons as well. $30 is the average per lesson. Thats 120 a month.Lets talk about learning all the major and minor chords and scales of the guitar, how long will it take you to learn?since scales is a movable shape and you can learn it fast, but open chords will take awhile. So lets put 2 months to learn all that. That makes it $240

For both when u add them u get 240 + 360= $600

And for $99 u get all of that, and on top of it ,you will learn it in a day. You dont have to spend time gg for lessons everyweek and save money on travelling and the effort to commit to those weekly lessons.

Hope this breakdown is helpful for everyone.

Because i am confident of the quality of the data and information that i have to offer, i am offering a money back guarantee to all workshop participants. So if by the end of the workshop you didnt learn all the major and minor chords and scales as promised. You will get your money back. If you have any questions, email me at generationmusician@gmail.com

We are bringing the knowledge to your homes from October onwards.

From my own experience in learning guitar. I can honestly tell you this is by far the best and FASTEST method that i've come across. It opens up so many doors and the amount of knowledge and understanding you will eventually have is really wonderful.

This method is develop by Duncan Lorien, world reknown music educator. And i am lucky to be his licensed teacher and with that i am able to pass on his knowledge.

This method is so different from the ones we learn in books, on youtube and from our circle of friends.

CALL ME OR SMS @90121164 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE .

i honestly felt empowered after i learn from Duncan and i would like others to experience the same.

Background: I was a self taught guitarist from the age of 12.At the age of 23 i was employed as a guitar instructor at a private school. Because i had no formal training before that, i felt that i needed a little formal training so am able to offer my students more. Thats when i found Duncan's seminars. So here is the list of seminars that went for after i got a job as a guitar instructor.

UNDERSTANDING MUSIC SEMINAR 2013 (SINGAPORE)
UNDERSTANDING SONGWRITING SEMINAR 2013( BOSTON,USA)
UNDERSTANDING SINGING SEMINAR 2013 (BOSTON,USA)
UNDERSTANDING MUSIC SEMINAR 2014(SINGAPORE)

The lessons were so good that i went all the way to Boston to learn more from him. Well you dont have to go through all of that to learn his method. Its just a call away.

Call or sms 90121164

Back