Vocalist + Keyboardist available

Male Vocalist who can play guitar (only acoustic) and I've started writing some of my own stuff recently as well. Would be awesome if you're interested in a collab!

Hi,
We are looking for keyboardist and lead guitarist to make music together as a band! Our currently line up consist of:
1 X Bassist
1 X Drummer
1 X Vocalist

We are covering Top 40s Mando and English songs. Artistes we are covering includes:
萧亚轩 (Elva Hsiao), 五月天 (Mayday), 张惠妹 (Ah Mei), 周杰伦 (Jay Chou), 叮当 (Ding Dang) , 温岚 (Landy Wen), GEM,A-Lin, Duffy, Adele, Ellie Goulding and many others

Some of the covered songs included:
错的人, 闪闪惹人爱, 你不是真正的快乐, 我最亲爱的, 王妃,泡沫,退后,明明就,梦醒时分,安静,傻瓜,天后,不是你的错,Love Me Like You Do,Rolling In The Deep,Set Fire To The Rain,Mercy, Just Give Me A Reason and many many others!

If interested please kindly drop an email to liyiwei88@hotmail.com for more discussion. Please do kindly drop your contact number. For serious and interested only. Thanks =)

Hi there
my band is looking for a keyboardist and vox. We play rock n roll, pop, acid jazz and son on. Let me know if you are keen. Band is made up of vox, lead guitarist, bassist and myself (Drums). Plan is to look for another female vox for versatility.

9127 2710 (Ryan)
Female vocalist / song-writer / keyboardist with original songs I want to play.

Back