mulit-genre new band forming

ridethetiger

Duo of keyboard and guitarist looking for Vocalist,rhythm guitarist, drummer and bassist. We are keen on going for gigs and
crafting our skills together. Welcome enquiries by pm. We are doing flexible language and genres. Thank you!

hi there. i still trying refreshing my guitar playing like sweep picking & all kinds of solo after 6 yrs of not being active playing metal songs. i`ll try to fill in as a rhythm and will do some of few solos if u want me to. anything just msg me at 98352913. see ya !

Hello there,

I'm a muti-genres singer. I mainly perform English songs and I had some former experience performing in a commercial pub for about a year before I entered college. I really enjoy performing jazz, folk, soul, R&B, ballad.. songs. I would love to join a indie acoustic band to continue my pursue towards to music and to get to know ppl who have the same passion and determination for music.

I had some demo that I uploaded on my personal website www.skyjactsoasis.com (under "demo") , Pls feel free to check it out a bit, and if you are interested in my music, you can invite me for a live session to validate my singing, please do let me know as I would be glad to demonstrate my skills.

my contact (whatsapp) is 8280 5631 (Leon)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Hi, if you are still looking, I am a bassist (cum drummer). I am not sure what's your preferred genre is but mine is pop, pop-jazz, latin, top 40s.

Back