F > Metal rhythm guitarist and metal vocalist ( singing originals )

Loh Soon Fatt

Hey guys!

I'm looking for people who want to create originals and gig with it. We will still covers songs but our main objective is to play originals and record it eventually.

Our influences - Dragonforce , Angra , Metallica , Pierce the Veil , A7X , Bullet for my Valentine

We will be doing genres ranging from post hardcore, power metal , heavy metal and speed metal.

I currently have 1 drummer and a bassist who are with me. So please PM me if you are interested.

Hey bro, wanna try out. I am gd with the genres. I have my own compositions but they are deathcore and metalcore.
Not a fan of Pierce the veil however.
Contact me at 93867424. Nt active in soft

Hey are you still looking for a rythemist guitarist? im influenced by Metallica, Megadeth, Kreator, Venom all the heavy stuff. mostly influenced by Dave Mustaine
Contact me at 98760627

Hey still looking? My influence is mainly A7X, been playing electric guitar for 3 years, been jamming also for 3 years. I'm not a pro but I'm relatively well, I've the music in me. whatspp me at 8650621. I've heard and listen all the bands you stated

Hie bro. im fazz..guitarist player,i would to try out ur bands it seems interesting.
Im a big fan of A7x..i do original n recording too..if u guys have available for me/intersted

Contact me :85313747

F A Z Z

Back