Gear Photos 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure man. Basically my board is currently like this.

T1m buffer > Korg Pitchblack Tuner > EB Vol Pedal >Barber Tone Press > Analogman moded 1974 vintage phase 90 > mythical overdrive > TC spark booster > timmy > xotic SL drive > Tech 21 British > Line 6 M9

The British is there because I go straight into the PA while the M9 is mainly for my chorus, delay and reverb needs.

I will post pictures of my board soon!

Thanks dude. Those mini toggles are to split/tap each humbuckerpups, they allow you to effectively use any single coil/humbucking combination. For example, in the middle pup selector position, i can use either single-hum, or hum - single, or hum - hum, or single - single. adding the various neck and bridge combinations, there are 8 tones.

Thanks dude. Those mini toggles are to split/tap each humbuckerpups, they allow you to effectively use any single coil/humbucking combination. For example, in the middle pup selector position, i can use either single-hum, or hum - single, or hum - hum, or single - single. adding the various neck and bridge combinations, there are 8 tones.

Nice PRS bro! What other guitars do you own? Dang... I just flipped my CU24 and now you're making me want another PRS. sigh...

Beautiful flamed neck!

@peter01
2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Root Beer Finish
Ernie Ball Music Man JPXI - 7 String
PRS 408 10 top Black Gold Burst

These belong to a friend...

SPgwR4C.jpg

ZcrwAoA.jpg

mq7tDjl.jpg

Haha got the wah & octave fuzz but no top hat lol.
Got another Gibson coming in next week... :D Can't wait for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back