Intro: RizLaytonn

RizLaytonn

Hey guys, it's nice to meet you all! My name's Riz, and I'm a 20 year old university music student from the UK. I'm half English, half Singaporean, and it might seem odd to you guys, but following my university studies, I'm wanting to move to Singapore to pursue work.

I was wondering if any of you have any ideas as to where I could look for job opportunities? i.e. studios with internships, work experience opportunities etc..

If you guys don't know of anything that could be of help, it's not a worry as I'm hoping to stay around here and get to know you all!

Thanks again!

-Riz

Re: Hey guys!

hi riz,

im starting a new music publication that isnt launched yet and wonder if you would be keen to help out in marketing and writing..doing interviews and coverage of concerts among other stuff.

you get to meet artists and attend concerts for free among other perks. you can do this on a freelance/ad hoc basis at your own free time

just drop me a line at - julian@musicife.com if you are keen thanks!

cheers

Hey Riz!

Small world. Not sure if you rmb me, this Ariane from blogtv! :) When will you be coming back to SG? And what kinda of a job/internship are you looking at? Let me know, I can try to help around here.

Hahaha wow of course I remember you, it's amazing that you can remember me XD I graduate uni in 2014, and I'm hoping to move to Singapore after to find any music internship/job etc that's available. If I can't find a job, then I'll be moving to South Korea to teach english for a year, but really, I'm hoping that I can come to Singapore so I can visit family ^^;

Back