WTS: K-Line boutique strat S$1,700 previously owned by LA based professional musician

BrazenPicker

circa 2008 K-line Stratocaster shoreline gold, belonged to LA based professional musician.

K-line is a well-known boutique company specializing in top quality fender copies. (Search the internet for plenty of reviews.) The Fender headstock decal was applied afterwards (you can see it is a K-line guitar in the small imprint in the base of the neck -- see later photo).

This has the pre-lawsuit Fender headstock.

Comes with Lollar tweed pickups.

Have a CD lying around somewhere where you can hear this guitar being played. I bought this guitar off a professional musician based in LA who played with Jazz-rock legend Stanley Clarke, has his own band, and used to work at Sadowsky prior to his own music career.

Very light and resonant, with a huge neck 1 inch all the way.

S$1,700 with case but two of the latches need repair as the case came locked without keys, so I forced it open.

IMG_0694.JPG

goldyKline.jpg

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For more pictures and many other guitars for sale, click here (access from desktop as it doesn't render as nicely in the mobile version). For each guitar, if you click on the first picture of that guitar, you should see a description and price in a text caption to the right of your screen (desktop version only).

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5908590401136164225

Note: I'm not a merchant, just an expat who's leaving Singapore shortly and wants to make his move easier. I was up at 40 guitars recently and realized I didn't want to have to ship all that. I've sold 13 already and hope to lose another 10 so my collection is starting to look more normal again. :)

Last edited:
I put this in storage at a friend's place and may relist this when I visit Singapore again. Leave me a PM if you think you might be interested at a future date (not sure when, but I should be in Singapore about twice a year). Don't send me a text message as I'm cancelling my phone.

Last edited:
Bumping an old thread as I'll be in town from Sunday 6 February till tuesday night. For viewing in UE Square condo.

circa 2008 K-line Stratocaster shoreline gold, belonged to LA based professional musician.

K-line is a well-known boutique company specializing in top quality fender copies. (Search the internet for plenty of reviews.) The Fender headstock decal was applied afterwards (you can see it is a K-line guitar in the small imprint in the base of the neck -- see later photo).

This has the pre-lawsuit Fender headstock.

Comes with Lollar tweed pickups.

Have a CD lying around somewhere where you can hear this guitar being played. I bought this guitar off a professional musician based in LA who played with Jazz-rock legend Stanley Clarke, has his own band, and used to work at Sadowsky prior to his own music career.

Very light and resonant, with a huge neck 1 inch all the way.

S$1,700 with case but two of the latches need repair as the case came locked without keys, so I forced it open.

IMG_0694.JPG

goldyKline.jpg

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For more pictures and many other guitars for sale, click here (access from desktop as it doesn't render as nicely in the mobile version). For each guitar, if you click on the first picture of that guitar, you should see a description and price in a text caption to the right of your screen (desktop version only).

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5908590401136164225

Note: I'm not a merchant, just an expat who's leaving Singapore shortly and wants to make his move easier. I was up at 40 guitars recently and realized I didn't want to have to ship all that. I've sold 13 already and hope to lose another 10 so my collection is starting to look more normal again. :)

Back